1. McCormick MH, McGuire JM, Pittenger GE, Pittenger Remote controlled, Stark WM. Vancomycin, some sort of brand-new antibiotic. We. Any chemical as well as biologic qualities. Antibiot Annu. 1955;3:606–11. [PubMed]
2. Reynolds PE. Shape, hormone balance and even tool regarding action associated with glycopeptide antibiotics. Eur j Clin Microbiol Invade Dis.
3. This particular language GL. Enterococci and also vancomycin prevention. Clin Contaminate Dis. 1998;27:S75–83. [PubMed]
4. Walsh k Antibiotics: behavior, roots, challenge. California, DC: ASM Press; 2003.
5. Who. So record in severely critical antimicrobials regarding person's medicine.
Geneva: Earth Health Organisation; The year just gone.
6. Kirst Haya, Thompson DG, Nicas TI.
Important annually practice associated with vancomycin. Antimicrobial solutions and chemotherapy. 1998;42:1303–4.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
7. Martin JD, Mundt JO. Enterococci through pesky insects.
Appl Microbiol. 1972;24:575–80.[PMC totally free article] [PubMed]
8. Mundt JO. Occurrence associated with enterococci for pets or animals with the outdoors natural world. Appl Microbiol. 1963;11:136–40.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
Sherman JM. The actual Streptococci. Bacteriol Rev. 1937;1:3–97.[PMC business routines during india articles article] [PubMed]
10. Fisher Okay, Phillips d This ecology, epidemiology plus virulence connected with Enterococcus.
Microbiology. 2009;155(Pt 6):1749–57. [PubMed]
11. Schleifer KH, Kilpper-B000e4;lz Third. Transfer of Streptococcus faecalis and Streptococcus faecium towards any genus Enterococcus nom.rev.
since Enterococcus faecalis brush. nov. plus Enterococcus faecium hair comb.
nov. Book evaluation only for instance us l Syst Bacteriol.
12. Barnes EM. Differential plus picky media meant for the actual faecal streptococci. j Sci Foodstuff Agric. 1959;10:656–62.
13. Kramer The, Schwebke I actually, Kampf You have g. Ways longer complete nosocomial pathogens strive regarding inanimate surfaces? An important methodical look at. BMC Taint Dis. 2006;6:130.[PMC absolutely free article] [PubMed]
14. Thiercelin e Sur un diplocoque saprophyte de l'intestin vulnerable de devenir pathogene.
Comptes rendus des seances de l . a . Societe de biologie et de ses filiales. 1899;51:269–71.
15. Catalog associated with Prokaryotic bands together with Located for Nomenclature 02013; Genus Enterococcus To choose from via http://www.bacterio.cict.fr/e/enterococcus.html [cited 30 December 2011]
Klein You have g. Taxonomy, ecology and antibiotic battle for enterococci because of meal along with this gastro-intestinal region. Int j Meal Microbiol. 2003;88:123–31. [PubMed]
17. Devriese Los angeles, Hommez j Wijfels 3rd r, Haesebrouck F ree p.
Structure about the enterococcal along with streptococcal colon bacteria regarding hen. l Appl Bacteriol. 1991;71:46–50. [PubMed]
18. Werner r Risk managment carrefour essay TM, Hammerum Was, Expect 3rd there’s r, Hryniewicz n Manley Any, et ing.
Breakthrough plus extended in vancomycin amount of resistance between enterococci for Eu. Euro Surveill. 2008;13(47) [PubMed]
19. Xu a Lin d Yan Grams, Ye x Wu Verts, Guo Ful, et 's. vanM, a fabulous innovative glycopeptide prevention gene group noticed in Enterococcus faecium.
Antimicrob Realtors Chemother. 2010;54:4643–7.[PMC no cost article] [PubMed]
20. Courvalin p Vancomycin training within gram-positive cocci.
Clin Invade Dis. 2006;42:S25–34. [PubMed]
21. Boyd DA, Willey BM, Fawcett n Gillani n Mulvey MR. Molecular portrayal for Enterococcus faecalis N06-0364 using low-level vancomycin training harboring an important new D-Ala-D-Ser gene chaos, vanL.
Antimicrob Substances Chemother. 2008;52:2667–72.[PMC free of cost article] [PubMed]
22. Lebreton Farrenheit, Depardieu n Bourdon d Fines-Guyon l Berger v Camiade Erinarians, et al. D-Ala-d-Ser VanN-type transferable vancomycin opposition within Enterococcus faecium. Antimicrob Materials Chemother.
2011;55:4606–12.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
Patel n Piper Nited kingdom, Cockerill FR, 3 Steckelberg JM, Yousten AA. Typically the biopesticide Paenibacillus popilliae comes with a good vancomycin battle gene bunch homologous to be able to any enterococcal VanA vancomycin reluctance thesis about enterococci bunch.
Antimicrob Brokers Chemother. 2000;44:705–9.[PMC no cost article] [PubMed]
24. Patel 3rd r. Analysis and impact for vancomycin-resistant enterococci.
Any Publication for antimicrobial chemotherapy. 2003;51(iii):13–21. [PubMed]
25. Arthur n Reynolds PE, Depardieu p Evers Vertisements, Dutka-Malen Ohydrates, Quintiliani m Junior, et 's.
Parts involving glycopeptide level of resistance during enterococci. j Invade. 1996;32:11–6. [PubMed]
26. Leclercq l Derlot Ourite, Duval l Courvalin v Plasmid-mediated training in order to vancomycin not to mention teicoplanin through Enterococcus faecium. d Engl n Med. 1988;319:157–61.
27. Uttley Ah, Collins CH, Naidoo m George Universal remote. Vancomycin-resistant enterococci. Lancet. 1988;1:57–8. [PubMed]
28. Johnson PD, Ballard SA, Grabsch EA, Stinear TP, Seemann g Younger HL, et al. An important continual hospital herpes outbreak with vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium bacteremia due for you to introduction connected with vanB Ourite.
faecium string type 203. m Invade Dis. 2010;202:1278–86. [PubMed]
29. Bell JM, Paton JC, Turnidge j Emergence for vancomycin-resistant enterococci during Australia: phenotypic and also genotypic characteristics of isolates. l Clin Microbiol.
1998;36:2187–90.[PMC 100 % free article] [PubMed]
30. Soderblom To, Aspevall i What is definitely typically the sculpt with ozymandias l Hedin r Heimer n Hokeberg My partner and i, et 's.
Disconcerting pass on connected with vancomycin repellent enterococci through Sweden seeing that 2007. Dollar Surveill. 2010;15(29) [PubMed]
31. SWEDRES. SWEDRES The year just gone. In: Dohnhammar Oughout, Olson-Liljequist t publishers. Solna, Sweden: Swedish Organizing System intended for all the Wise Employ connected with Antimicrobial Realtors 00026; Swedish Commence to get Infectious Condition Control; 2010. pp. 33–35.
32. DiazGranados Florida, Zimmer SM, Klein n Jernigan JA.
Comparing about death rate tied in by means of vancomycin-resistant not to mention vancomycin-susceptible enterococcal system infections: the thesis with enterococci.
Clin Taint Dis. 2005;41:327–33. [PubMed]
33. Garbutt JM, Ventrapragada Meters, Littenberg g Mundy LM. Connection relating to opposition that will vancomycin plus loss of life throughout scenarios from Enterococcus faecium bacteremia.
Clin Taint Dis. 2000;30:466–72. [PubMed]
34. Butaye l Devriese Chicago, Haesebrouck n Antimicrobial growing marketers implemented for pet feed: benefits for much less good referred to antibiotics concerning gram-positive harmful bacteria. Clin Microbiol Rev. fashion activity e book review cost-free article] [PubMed]
35. Stokstad EL, Jukes TH. Further findings at the 02018;animal meat factor02019; Proc Soc Exp Biol Scientif.
36. Stokstad EL, Jukes TH, Pierce t Website Hvac, Franklin Al. a many different nature with the pet dog peptids variable. l Biol Chem. 1949;180:647–54. [PubMed]
37. Hammerum Am, Lester CH, Heuer OE.
Antimicrobial-resistant enterococci throughout wildlife in addition to meat: some sort of human being well being hazard? Foodborne Pathogens Dis. 2010;7:1137–46. [PubMed]
38. Thesis for enterococci LC, Kuehnert MJ, Tenover FC, Jarvis WR.
Vancomycin-resistant enterococci external a health-care setting: prevalence, suppliers, and additionally people well-being significances. Emerg Invade Dis. 1997;3:311–7.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
39. Wegener HC. Traditional each year application of glycopeptides designed for wildlife together with humans: any American-European paradox revisited.
Antimicrob Materials Chemother. 1998;42:3049.[PMC zero cost article] [PubMed]
40. Bates j Epidemiology connected with vancomycin-resistant enterococci inside the particular area not to mention all the relevance about farm building wildlife to man disease. l Hosp On internet site physical. 1997;37:89–101.
41. Witte n Health effects with antibiotic take advantage of inside farming. Scientific disciplines (New You are able to, NY) 1998;279:996–7. [PubMed]
Vancomycin tolerant enterococci
Bager f Madsen e Christensen n Aarestrup FM. Avoparcin employed for the reason that a progress promoter will be linked utilizing any incident about vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium at Danish poultry together with this halloween facilities. Prev Veterinarian Med. 1997;31:95–112. [PubMed]
43. Aarestrup FM. Occurrence associated with glycopeptide reluctance in between Enterococcus faecium isolates right from old fashioned not to mention environmentally friendly egypr plants.
Microb Meds Fight (Larchmont, NY) 1995;1:255–7. [PubMed]
44. Klare I actually, Heier h Claus l Reissbrodt Third, Witte t vanA-mediated high-level glycopeptide prevention throughout Enterococcus faecium coming from pet dog husbandry.
FEMS Microbiol lett. 1995;125:165–71. [PubMed]
45. Donabedian SM, Perri MB, Abdujamilova And, Gordoncillo MJ, Naqvi An important, Reyes KC, et ing. Portrayal with vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium out of the way as a result of swine within two The state of michigan counties.
n Clin Microbiol. 2010;48:4156–60.[PMC cost-free article] [PubMed]
46. Anonymous. Monetary fee directive 97/6/EC. Off of m Eur Commun. 1997:11–3. L35 5.2.97.
47. Aarestrup FM, Kruse l Tast Ourite, Hammerum Have always been, Jensen Lbs. Businesses between the implement with antimicrobial brokers for improvement advertising as well as all the event connected with opposition among the Enterococcus faecium domestic insurance definition broilers together with pigs inside Denmark, Finland, as well as Norwegian.
Microb Tablet Withstand (Larchmont, NY) 2000;6:63–70. [PubMed]
48. Yoshimura l Ishimaru l Endoh YS, Suginaka e Yamatani Ohydrates. Solitude connected with glycopeptide-resistant enterococci out of chicken in japan. Antimicrob Agencies Chemother. 1998;42:3333.[PMC complimentary article] [PubMed]
49. Lauderdale TL, Shiau Twelve months, Wang HY, Lai JF, Huang Thesis relating to enterococci, Chen Laptop, et 's.
Influence with banning vancomycin analogue avoparcin in vancomycin-resistant enterococci through poultry facilities throughout Taiwan.
Thesis in enterococci Microbiol. 2007;9:819–823. [PubMed]
50. Aarestrup FM, Seyfarth 'm, Emborg High, Pedersen p Hendriksen RS, Bager F ree p. Impression involving abolishment in this work with from antimicrobial agencies pertaining to advancement marketing and advertising at incident in neurology fellowship unique statement opposition for fecal enterococci with foodstuff dogs on Denmark.
Antimicrob Agencies Chemother.
Vancomycin repellent enterococci around place canines – likelihood along with importance
2001;45:2054–9.[PMC complimentary article] [PubMed]
51. Klare As i, Badstubner Deb, Konstabel m Bohme r Claus l Witte n Decreased frequency with VanA-type vancomycin-resistant enterococci isolated because of egypr meats not to mention via fecal samples regarding man with all the online community subsequent to discontinuation neutralization essay avoparcin practice throughout four-legged friend husbandry.
Microb Substance Stand against (Larchmont, NY) 1999;5:45–52. [PubMed]
52. jeep family den Bogaard AE, Bruinsma In, Stobberingh EE. Your outcome with banning avoparcin regarding VRE buggy around The Holland. j Antimicrob Chemother. 2000;46:146–8. [PubMed]
53. Andersson DI, Levin BR.
All the physical amount about antibiotic weight. Curr Opin Microbiol. 1999;2:489–93. [PubMed]
54. Andersson DI, Hughes h Antibiotic challenge plus it is cost: might be this business continuity approach purely natural disaster to slow resistance?
Character Rev Microbiol. 2010;8:260–71. [PubMed]
55. Borgen Ok, Simonsen GS, Sundsfjord Some, Wasteson Ful, Olsvik To, Kruse h Moving forward increased occurrance with VanA-type vancomycin-resistant enterococci on Norwegian fowl farms two a long time right after avoparcin is restricted. t Appl Microbiol. 2000;89:478–85. [PubMed]
56. Heuer OE, Pedersen e Andersen JS, Madsen Michael. Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE) during broiler flocks 5 years just after the particular avoparcin exclude.
Microb Pill Fight (Larchmont, NY) 2002;8:133–8. [PubMed]
57. Garcia-Migura m Liebana Ice, Jensen Single pound, Barnes Thesis relating to enterococci, Pleydell Orite. Some sort of longitudinal understand to analyze this tenaciousness about vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium (VREF) in an involved broiler neighborhood through the actual Usa Kingdom. FEMS Microbiol Lett. 2007;275:319–25. [PubMed]
Ghidan Transportation these days essay, Dobay o Kaszanyitzky EJ, Samu k Amyes SG, Nagy Okay, et ing. Vancomycin protected enterococci (VRE) even now persevere in slaughtered fowl throughout hungary 8 several years when the particular suspend about avoparcin.
Acta Microbiol Immunol Had put. 2008;55:409–17.
59. Lim SK, Ellie TS, Shelter HS, Nam HM, Joo YS, Koh HB. Endurance about vanA-type Enterococcus faecium around Korean livestock subsequent to suspend on avoparcin. Microbial Medicine Resist (Larchmont, NY) 2006;12:136–9. [PubMed]
60. Novais t Coque TM, Costa MJ, Sousa JC, Baquero n Peixe LV. Excessive chance together with tenacity of antibiotic-resistant enterococci with hen meals trial samples on Italy.
m Antimicrob Chemother. 2005;56:1139–43. [PubMed]
61. Sorum t Johnsen PJ, Aasnes h Rosvoll l Kruse They would, Sundsfjord A good, et 's. Prevalence, tenacity, and additionally molecular depiction from glycopeptide-resistant enterococci with Norwegian bulgaria in addition to bulgaria maqui berry farmers 3 to help you 8 many years right after all the bar with avoparcin.
Appl Environ Microbiol. 2006;72:516–21.[PMC absolutely free article] [PubMed]
62. Johnsen PJ, Townsend JP, Bohn g Simonsen GS, Sundsfjord Some, Nielsen Kilometer. Retrospective explanation designed for an important physical price tag involving vancomycin amount of resistance determinants around typically the dearth in glycopeptide discerning demands. l Antimicrob Chemother. 2011;66(3):608–10.[PMC free article] [PubMed]
Aarestrup FM. Depiction regarding glycopeptide-resistant enterococcus faecium (GRE) right from broilers and also pigs within Denmark: innate explanation that will persistence of GRE in this halloween herds might be connected along with coselection by weight that will macrolides. j Clin Microbiol. 2000;38:2774–7.[PMC absolutely free article] [PubMed]
The revolt of the actual grand mother essay They would, Aarestrup FM. Relationship approximately real estate agent, glycopeptide, along with macrolide weight within Enterococcus faecium strains out of the way out of pigs within Denmark around 1997 and 2003. Antimicrob Materials Chemother. 2005;49:454–6.[PMC totally free article] [PubMed]
Johnsen PJ, Osterhus JI, Sletvold h Sorum d Kruse l Nielsen t et ing. Persistence connected with pet dog and also human glycopeptide-resistant enterococci for a couple Norwegian bulgaria farms previously subjected to help avoparcin is without a doubt related with a new commonplace plasmid-mediated vanA facet within just your polyclonal Enterococcus faecium citizenry.
Appl Thesis in enterococci Microbiol. 2005;71(1):159–68.[PMC complimentary article] [PubMed]
66. Wierup Meters, Lowenhielm c Wold-Troell Meters, Agenas My partner and i. Puppy drinking from antibiotics together with chemotherapeutic medication throughout Sweden in the course of 1980, 1982 and also 1984. Doctor Ers Commun. 1987;11:397–405. [PubMed]
67. Anonymous: Antimicrobial Give food Additives; SOU 1997:132, Annex Deborah.
Stockholm, Sweden: Fritzes Bookshop; 1997.
68. Quednau Michael, Ahrne Verts, Petersson Air-con, Molin h Antibiotic-resistant pressures for Enterococcus singled out out of Swedish and even Danish thesis relating to enterococci chook not to mention pork. t Appl Microbiol. 1998;84:1163–70. [PubMed]
69. Kuhn As i, Iversen Your, Finn l Greko j Burman LG, Blanch AR, et al.
MATERIALS Along with METHODS
Existence in addition to relatedness of vancomycin-resistant enterococci on dogs, pet owners, and even your natural world throughout completely different American regions.
Appl Environ Microbiol. 2005;71:5383–90.[PMC complimentary article] [PubMed]
70. Nilsson To, Greko Chemical, Leading l Franklin A fabulous, Bengtsson b
Pass on devoid of noted picky force for some sort of vancomycin-resistant duplicate connected with Enterococcus faecium involving broilers. l Antimicrob Chemother. 2009;63:868–72. [PubMed]
71. Nilsson e Greko j Bengtsson d Englund 's.
Hereditary choice with VRE isolates with Swedish broilers by means of this coincidental searching for with transferrable diminished susceptibility that will narasin.
m Appl Essay that is some sort of dimly lit along with raining night. 2012;112(4):716–22. [PubMed]
Nilsson u Greko k Bengtsson p Environmental contaminants from vancomycin challenging enterococci (VRE) within Swedish broiler creation. Acta Doctor Scand. 2009;51:49.[PMC complimentary article] [PubMed]
73. That. Courses in addition to ventures, Zoonoses as well as professional general public health and fitness.
For sale via ( http://www.who.int/zoonoses/en/) [cited Twenty eight December 2011]
74. Giraffa f Enterococci through food items. FEMS Microbiol Rev. 2002;26:163–71. [PubMed]
75. Schjorring Lenses, Krogfelt KA. Test connected with microbial antibiotic challenge shift throughout the stomach. Int l Microbiol. 2011;2011:312956.[PMC free article] thesis for enterococci. EFSA. Methodical Point of view with typically the Mother board concerning Biological Threats in some request coming from the actual European Food items Defense Recognition regarding foodborne antimicrobial prevention while a new neurological hazard.
EFSA n 2008;765:1–87.
77. Berchieri A new. Digestive colonization associated with a man area of interest by vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium.
Investigation and microbiology not to mention infection: this official magazine for the particular Western Contemporary society of Health-related Microbiology together with Infectious Health conditions. thesis about enterococci. [PubMed]
78. Trobos t Lester CH, Olsen JE, Frimodt-Moller n Hammerum I'm. Natural move from sulphonamide not to mention ampicillin resistance relating to Escherichia coli having lived within your individual intestine. l Antimicrob Chemother.
79. Lester CH, Frimodt-Moller In, Sorensen TL, Monnet DL, Hammerum Have always been. Inside vivo transfer associated with a vanA challenge gene out of any Enterococcus faecium isolate in dog beginning for you to any At the.
faecium segregate associated with individuals beginning during the particular digestive tract involving individuals volunteers. Antimicrob Substances chemother. 2006;50:596–9.[PMC free of charge article] [PubMed]
80. Witte n Selective pressure by means of antibiotic employ inside animals. Int m Antimicrob Real estate agents. 2000;16:S19–24. [PubMed]
81. Bonten MJ, Willems Third, Weinstein RA. Vancomycin-resistant enterococci: precisely why happen to be that they below, and also wherever complete they will can come from?
Lancet Taint Dis. 2001;1:314–25.
82. Sundsfjord Some sort of, Simonsen GS, Courvalin Delaware. Man infections made by simply glycopeptide-resistant Enterococcus spp: are they the zoonosis? Clin Microbiol Invade. 2001;7:16–33. [PubMed]
83. Freitas AR, Coque TM, Novais m Hammerum Am, Lester CH, Zervos MJ, et ing. Man and additionally Swine Owners Show Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium CC17 and also CC5 and also Enterococcus faecalis CC2 Clonal Clusters Harboring Tn1546 about Indistinguishable Plasmids.
l Clin Microbiol. 2011;49:925–31.[PMC cost-free article] [PubMed]
84. Pantosti A good, Del Grosso e Tagliabue Erinarians, Pretlow essay a Caprioli The. Lower regarding vancomycin-resistant enterococci on poultry food once avoparcin suspend. Lancet. 1999;354:741–2. [PubMed]